Residential Childcare Worker
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Salary: £12.5 - £12.5 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Hollie Giddens
Seven Social Care are looking for several Residential Childcare Workers to work on an ad-hoc basis in Newcastle. This is a temporary position initially but likely to be long term or lead to further opportunities with the company.
An exciting opportunity is available to join our Trust as a Residential Childcare Worker (RCW). Working within our Residential Children’s Home you will join our committed staff providing security and stability for up to 5 young people. Our RCWs play an important role supporting the Registered Manager and Senior Residential Childcare Workers with the day to day running of the home, enabling our young people to achieve positive change in their lives.
- Support the Registered Manager and Senior Residential Childcare Workers with the effective and efficient running of the home
- Ensure effective delivery of the policies and procedures in the home;
- Complete risk assessments, care plan and review reports;
- Promote and actively encourage the delivery of a safe, structured and nurturing environment;
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed;
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team both within the home and with external agencies;
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or Childcare.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.