Job Reference: 57723
Residential Childcare Worker
- Burntisland, Fife
- £12.5 - £12.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for Permanent Residential Childcare Workers and Temporary ad-hoc Residential Childcare Workers to work in a service in Fife.
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about working with children who have a range of transferable skills, knowledge and experience, who are creative and child-centred in their approaches and values. Ideally, you will have experience of working with children with complex needs and vulnerabilities who require committed, nurturing and consistent adults to care for them and keep them safe.
- Providing creative and child-centred in your approaches and values.
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Recognise that physical and emotional safety, alongside trusted attachments with adults who can understand and contain the emotional experiences our children face,
- Qualifications: SVQ or HNC Level 3
- Experience: 2+ years working with children.
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG. .
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.