Job Reference: 56668
Residential Children’s Practitioner
- Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- £16.16 - £16.16 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary Residential Children’s Practitioners to work in Great Yarmouth. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and are paying £16.16 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). The role will involve working a mixture of shifts (days, nights and weekends).
To engage in the effective delivery of residential child care in accordance with the Norfolk Charter for Positive Residential Child Care. To maintain good professional practise within the Home in accordance with Departmental Standards.
To help create a positive environment for each resident with particular regard to their safety, health and education.
- To contribute to resident’s care plans, their review and implementation.
- To form effective relationships with residents and their families to ensure that: a caring environment is maintained their emotional and physical needs are met “safe care” standards are met opportunities for their development are maximised.
- To ensure that residents views and wishes are sought and acted upon where appropriate.
- To ensure that good quality records are maintained as required with supervision and advice from qualified staff.
- To undertake “sleep-in” duties on a rota basis.
- To adhere to the Norfolk Charter for Positive Residential Care.
- To undertake a “key worker” role with residents as required.
- To participate in County groups as required.
- To attend statutory reviews or planning meetings as required.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.