Job Reference: 58783
Residential Childrens Practitioner
- Sprowston, Norfolk
- £13.18 - £16.56 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary Residential Childrens Practitioners to work in Sprowston, Norfolk. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £13.18 – £16.56 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
To engage in the effective delivery of residential child care in accordance with the Norfolk Charter for Positive Residential Child Care.
To maintain good professional practise within the Home in accordance with Departmental Standards.
To help create a positive environment for each resident with particular regard to their safety, health and education.
- To contribute to residents care plans, their review and implementation.
- To ensure that residents views and wishes are sought and acted upon where appropriate.
- To keep abreast of changes in policy, practise, legislation and research relating to residential care.
- To adhere to the Norfolk Charter for Positive Residential Care.
- Subject to approval of the Residential Team Manager or Assistant Residential Team Manager, to plan, support and develop local initiatives designated to meet the needs of the client group.
- To support and develop relationships with colleagues in the Children with Disabilities Services, Looked After Children Service and other agencies.
- To ensure that good quality records are maintained and reports are produced with minimal supervision and advice.
- To act as “shift-leader” in accordance with Departmental requirements.
- To undertake sleep-in duties on a rota basis.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.