Job Reference: 62485
Residential Children’s Worker
- Renfrewshire, Renfrewshire
- £16 - £16 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for several Residential Children Workers to work shifts in a Residential home in Johnstone. We are looking for staff who can cover ad-hoc shifts on a regular basis.
As a Residential Worker, you will provide care, support and supervision to children and young people to reach their full potential in a respite residential care setting. The children and young people are aged 8-21 years old, who have complex needs and have experienced trauma.
- Promote the children and young people’s physicals and emotional wellbeing, including support with personal care.
- contribute to the preparation and presentation of written records, assessments and formal reports relating to the children and young people.
- Contribute to and implement care plans.
- Ensure that the children, young people and their families are consulted informed and supported.
- Qualifications: SVQ Level 3
- Experience: 2+ years working with children and young people.
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.