Job Reference: 57989
Residential Group Leader
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £16.4 - £16.4 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Residential Group Leader to fill an exclusive opportunity in Sheffield.
As a Residential Group Leade r, you will support the management of day-to-day operation and ensure that the home meets the Children’s Homes Regulations and Quality Standards.
- You will assist in the management of a residential children’s home that provides for and promotes the care of children and young people working in partnership with their families.
- To support the management of the provision of a high-quality residential care service to secure the best possible outcomes for children and young people.
- To assist in meeting and maintaining the Children’s Homes Regulations and Quality Standards.
- Qualifications: Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare or equivalent or relevant experience.
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience in a position relevant to the residential care of children and young people.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.