Job Reference: RG16
Residential Support Worker
- Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
- £13 - £13 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a compassionate and experienced Residential Support Worker to join our team in Newton Aycliffe. As a Residential Support Worker, you will be responsible for providing care and support to vulnerable individuals who live in a residential care home setting.
Provide support and care to residents in a safe and respectful manner.
- Complete daily care report and keep accurate records.
Help residents with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Adhere to all safeguarding policies and procedures.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Good understanding of safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and bank holidays
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this exciting opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.