Job Reference: 55246
Residential Support Worker – Sheffield City Council
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £11.16 - £11.16 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Residential Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children in Sheffield.
- Applicant Requirements:
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working in children settings
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.