Job Reference: 58603
- East Lothian, East Lothian
- £12.99 - £12.99 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking fo a Children’s Residential Worker in Haddington, East Lothian. This contract is initially for 3 months, likely to be extended upon this. It is a full time contract, 37 hours a week.
The post will cover early shifts, lates and occasional night shifts.
Provide a 247 hour service provision to work directly with children, young people and their families in liaison with other agencies and professionals to achieve positive and agreed outcomes as directed by their care plan and line manager .
- W ork as a team and individually to provide a flexible responsive, high quality and person centred care to children young people and their families based on an assessment of need and to access to a range of stimulating and safe activities and experiences within and external to the home.
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with children young people and their families by providing emotional, social and practical support to young people who can display challenging emotional and social difficulties
- Establish relationships and links within the community to assist the child, young person and their family.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.