Job Reference: MM222
Residential Worker/Senior Residential Worker
- High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- £22000 - £24000 per annum
- Permanent / part time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking a Residential Worker/Senior Residential Worker to work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire area.
This is a permanent contract with the hours being 8:30am to 10:00pm, 3 shifts a week with 1-2 sleep ins a week, each sleep in is £55 on top of the yearly rate.
Shifts can be subject to rota change to meet the needs of the home.
- Responsible for working alongside Manager in children’s residential home.
- Ensuring that our service users receive the highest standard of support/care appropriate to their individual needs.
- Taking responsibility for shift planning, leading the team, supervising RSW and taking the lead with safeguarding.
- Being ambitious for young people, helping them achieve their goals and engagement.
- Build and develop relationships with our young people and encourage them to participate fully in the opportunities offered within the home.
- Plan and participate fully in a working rota, this will include evenings, sleep inns and weekends.
- Support our young people with everyday day tasks such as cooking, cleaning, medical appointments, meetings etc.
- Build strong working relationships with external agencies such as Local Authorities and other Health/Social Care professionals.
- Conduct formal key work sessions with young people and produce reports for each session.
- Be responsible for the effective Safeguarding of the young people within your care and understand how to raise any concerns.
- Diploma in Level 3 in Children and Young People Workforce (Preferred)
- Experience of working with young people that have social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties (desirable)
- Full driving licence
- Ability to work shifts and sleep ins
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.