Job Reference: RQ523498
- Tower Hamlets, Greater London
- £308.5 - £400 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Resourcing Specialsit in the Tower Hamlets area. They are looking for someone with experience of directly managing high volume and specialist permanent vacancies, gained either in-house or in a complex permanent recruitment agency or RPO environment. This role sits within the Recruitment Team which is part of the central Business Support Hub. This role will report directly to the Head of Business Support.
- Candidate attraction strategies particularly social media and other professional networks.
- Writing inclusive job descriptions, job adverts, pre-screening / skills-matching, interview, to attract a diverse pool of candidates.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to develop strong relationships with a broad range of Hiring Managers and candidates.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a desire to deliver a first-class service to the organisation.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Contract: 6-8 Months+
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.