Job Reference: 56851
Resourcing Team Leader
- West Sussex, West Sussex
- £250 - £300 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Resourcing Team Leader, to cover 10 months maternity leave, within West Sussex County Council. This role will be paying from £250 – £300 per day.
As Resourcing Team Leader you will be the subject matter expert, taking the lead on the day-to-day supervision of the Resourcing Advisors, managing the provision of resourcing requirements across a number of Directorates / Services, leading on all senior / executive level recruitment activity, and working proactively with HR colleagues and service leads to ensure that resourcing needs are identified and filled professionally.
You will work closely with the Resourcing Manager to look at the longer-term resourcing strategies and will role model a proactive approach to sourcing the best candidates, building resourcing pipelines and cutting recruitment costs.
You will report to the Resourcing Manager and will be expected to pick up queries and deputise in the Resourcing Manager’s absence.
- Excellent people management skills, with the ability to develop and lead high performing teams.
- The ability to work at pace in a demanding high-volume environment, and manage competing demands, organising and prioritising work, coordinating a variety of tasks in a clear and logical way and meeting agreed deadlines.
- Advanced analytical skills to research, analyse and interpret varied and complex data and information, plan over the long term, and make sound judgements, including efficient problem-solving skills to ensure recruitment demand is met to a high standard. Ability to analyse resourcing requirements to produce future resourcing plans and strategies and deliver work/initiative objectives on time and to the specified cost, quality and performance characteristics.
- Excellent communication, verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to influence the actions of others and communicate information which may be complex and contentious. Ability to gain agreement from stakeholders by successfully convincing them of the need to adopt appropriate policies and/or courses of action, for example, the most appropriate attraction strategies.
- Ability to work in a customer focused way, providing a high-quality service with a high level of attention to detail, gaining the trust and confidence of stakeholders up to Director level.
- Ability to think creatively, innovatively and laterally, consider the issues/risks/ implications and adapt to changing situations in a measured and flexible manner in order to suit any change in circumstance whether legislative, structural or process driven.
- Experience: Experience in a similar role
- Diploma in relevant area.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.