- Location: Derby, England
- Salary: £13.71 - £13.71 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Jake Benham
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Call Handler to work within Derby City. This is a full time role (37.5 hours a week) paying £13.71 (Umbrella).
About the team:
- Carelink is a 24-hour emergency monitoring and response service that provides support to people in their own homes through their connection link to the Carelink telecare service 24/7 and 365 days a year.
- This service supports people who wish to remain living independently for as long as they can. It also brings reassurance to users by ensuring safety within the home.
- Customers activate a support call at any time 24/7 via the alarm unit installed in their own home and or the sensors attached to it.
About the role:
- You will take the initial call from the service user, you will discuss and assess the nature of the emergency.
- You will then action an appropriate response.
- Responding yourself 24/7 if required.
- In the case of a serious emergency, the emergency services will also be contacted.
Requirements to apply:
- Please note that you do need to have a full manual driving license to apply for this role.
- Previous Care experience needed
- Valid recent DBS
Working at Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.