Job Reference: 0005 C92E / 1
Retirement Living Assistant
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- £10.25 - £10.25 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a temporary Retirement Living Assistant to fill an exclusive opportunity in Liverpool!
You will be supportive and profesional whilst assisting in the day to day delivery of the service for Retirement Living.
- Ensure at all times a professional and supportive approach is maintained.
- Assist in the day to day delivery of the service for supported schemes.
- Assist in th eprovision of housing management.
- Experience: Relevant experience.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.