Job Reference: TH RSM
Rough Sleepers Manager
- Tower Hamlets, Greater London
- £27.64 - £37.94 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Rough Sleepers Manager for Tower Hamlets Council. This is a temporary contract for 6 months initially, offering hybrid working. We are looking for someone with management and service delivery/ development experience to start as soon as possible.
To manage, monitor and evaluate the operational aspects of existing rough sleeping projects funded by central Government, Greater London Authority (GLA) and others. This includes managing all operational aspects of projects, sometimes involving complex and multiple partnerships, including managing: the commissioned services’ contribution, referrals and case conferences, contract monitoring meetings (ensuring reports are produced and servicing/chairing upon request), troubleshooting and evaluations. Current examples include Housing First, Street Psychologist service.
- To develop and implement operational plans that fit with the council’s and Mayor’s strategic objectives to prevent and reduce rough sleeping.
- To contribute to the continuous development, improvement, efficiency and success of the Service through effective planning and governance
- To develop communication plans to share the aims, objectives and outcomes of rough sleeping related projects with a range of audiences.
- To provide advice and guidance to housing management and HOST officers who work with rough sleepers to help ensure council and funding requirements are met.
- To write up and disseminate good practice developed by the council’s Rough Sleeping Team and partnerships, ensuring our Housing Options Service and key stakeholders are informed through briefings and training.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: DBS
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.