Job Reference: 56456
Safe House Advocate
- England, England
- £16.1 - £16.1 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an agency Safe House Advocate to work with a service based in Brent.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH DOMESTIC ABUSE.
Start Date – ASAP
Pay rate – £16.10 (which will be paid to you via an umbrella company.)
Committed to supporting individuals recovering from the effects of Modern Slavery and support survivors on their journey through the 45-day recovery and reflection period.
- Previous experience or knowledge of providing advice and support to individuals who have been trafficked. Previously experience of supported accommodation and housing management is essential.
- Some experience providing casework support to vulnerable clients, including crisis management and risk assessment
- Demonstrate an awareness of the impact of crime on victims, witnesses, and the wider community
- Demonstrate an understanding of the criminal justice system, immigration law, safeguarding children, and legal responsibilities.
- Demonstrate awareness of safe practice when lone working.
- Section 7(2) b & e of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975 apply to this position.
- Knowledge and experience of providing a coordinated service with statutory and voluntary services available for the client group
- Ability to support Service Users effectively in crisis.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working within Domestic Abuse.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work and DBS dated within the last 12 months (or registered on the online update service.)
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 35 hours p/w. Mon – Fri
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.