Job Reference: 58975
Safe Living Assistant
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- £10.18 - £11.64 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Safe Living Assistant to work in Newcastle . This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £10.18 – £11.64 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
- Deliver a quality service which efficiently and effectively manages Anti-Social Behaviour services, from initial receipt of report through to resolution
- Support the Safe Living Officers in using a range of powers to manage ASB for breaches of tenancy, including Injunctions, Closure Orders and Possession orders
- Provide administrative support to prepare for cases at Court
- Undertake initial fact finding and customer contact when reports are received
- Provide advice and guidance relating to Safe Living policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate, detailed records, keeping logs of complaint/customer interaction
- Committed to delivering a service of customer excellence
- Embrace YHN values, standards and organisational goals
- Adherence to and achievement of performance targets
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to ensure the delivery of joined up services
- Follow agreed business processes, statutory and regulatory policies and frameworks relating to safeguarding, health and safety and equality and diversity Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and build constructive relationships which make it easier to do business with
- Actively contribute to regular reviews of Safe Living services to identify efficiencies and continually improve the service provision
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries
- To undertake any other duties as and when required to support the delivery of service
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: 2 x references and proof of right to work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.