Job Reference: Sales4
- Ipswich, Suffolk
- £20000 - £20000 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is on the hunt for East Anglia’s brightest Salespeople. Are you tired of working in a tame environment with very little chance of progression? Seven is offering you the ultimate opportunity to learn, earn and achieve more than your current role.
Seven Resourcing. You’ve never heard of us!?
We specialise in first-class recruitment to multiple sectors across the UK, USA and Australia, supplying talented professionals to clients who love working with us. We have a culture that guarantees all staff are rewarded more than what is accepted as the ‘norm’ in recruitment. If you want to work for a global, multi-award-winning brand, then applying for a role at Seven Resourcing will be the best decision you make today.
Here’s your new role:
You will work closely with valuable clients to help them source experienced, qualified and available staff. You will be an expert in the art of negotiation and relationship building to ensure that your clients & candidates feel supported at all times. You will always go that extra mile to maintain our unrivalled level of client & candidate satisfaction.
What skills are we looking for?
- Initiative: Are you able to think outside the box in sticky situations?
- Negotiation: We’re not asking you to sell ice to Eskimos, but could you convince someone that their career is safe in your hands?
- Resilience: If the going gets tough, can you adapt and persevere?
- Strong written & verbal communication.
- A relentless hunger to succeed.
What experience do you need?
Sales experience is desirable; however, we are simply looking for individuals who are desperate to earn and achieve more in their career. Recruitment is about being able to create profitable results for both Seven and its customers; therefore, you must be able to interact effectively via all avenues of verbal and written communication, as well as being comfortable working in a lively office environment.
Additional perks we think you’ll love;
- Competitive salary and realistic OTE of: £30k (year 1), £40k (year 2), £50k (year 3).
- Generous, progressive and achievable bonus scheme.
- Clear opportunities to learn & progress.
- Exclusive Events (So far in 2019: Trip to New York, Jordan Belfort AKA The Wolf of Wall Street meet & greet, The FA Cup Final and Ed Sheeran live at Wembley).
- Monthly social events & competitions.
- Industry leading recruitment suite, including 4 HD displays, lightning fast PC and top of the range, wireless peripherals.
- Free and guaranteed car/bike parking.
- Top tier treats: Free breakfast, snacks, premium coffee and ice-cold beverages.
- Brand new state-of-the-art office with full entertainment package included.
- On-site park, barbers, hairdressers, gym, sports centre, restaurant and much more.
- Lively and vibrant company culture.§
You’re in safe hands;
- Winner: Most Effective Back Office Operation – The Recruiter Awards
- Winner: Best Agency – GHP Awards
- Upcoming: Best Recruitment Agency to Work For – Investing in Talent Awards
- Upcoming: Best Pay & Benefits Strategy – Investing in Talent Awards
- Top 10 Recruitment Agency: Career Addict
- 200+ 5* reviews on Google, Indeed, Trust Pilot and Facebook.
Dreams of running your own business?
Once you’ve reached a god-like status in consultancy, make your dreams of becoming your own boss a reality with Seven One. In 2018/19, our Seven One investments scheme saw 3 ex-consultants open their own branches of Seven in beautiful locations across the world, including Miami and the Gold Coast. Yes, other companies are offering progression and incentives, but not like this.
Hurry!! Applications are coming through at a rapid rate, and quite frankly, we’ve run out of adjectives; so, go ahead and apply for a role that gives you more.