- Location: Walthamstow, England
- Salary: £17.16 - £17.16 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Scheme Manager at LQLiving in walthamstow
To have operational responsibility for care and support services in at least one local authority and to ensure the services work within the contract specifications.
ACCOUNTABLITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To be responsible for devising and monitoring service rotas and review them on a monthly basis.
2. To attend business partnership meetings and to offer constructive feedback on IFM’s performance.
3. To have responsibility for monitoring repairs in the scheme and for reporting on these repairs to our partner Interserve.
4. To ensure support planning and risk assessments within each service are in line with the person centred principles and that they are reviewed within agreed timescales.
5. To ensure that all relevant services have in place recovery tools and/or positive behaviour support plans.
6. To ensure that the service complies with H&S and fire regulations and that regular checks /drills are carried out.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.