Job Reference: 62251
SEND Casework Administrative Officer
- Worcester, Worcestershire
- £13.03 - £13.03 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary SEND Casework Administrative Officer to work within Worcester.
Initial 3-month contract as they need support.
£13.03 per hour (via umbrella company)
Temp – perm opportunities are possible but not 100% guaranteed. You would need to re-apply however if you’re already in the service then you have a better chance of being successful.
To provide administrative support to the management of pupil related casework and other aspects of the work of the SEND Services Team and to act as first touch contact for officers in the SEND Service for general enquiries.
– Undertake tasks associated with the EHC assessment, EHC Planning and EHC Annual Review processes, as required in team guidance or as determined by the Senior Caseworker, SEND Manager or Group Manager.
– Undertaking administrative support to all officers in the Team to which the post is assigned and occasionally to officers in other teams according to the decision of the SEND Manager(s).
– Assist officers in prioritization of work by providing reports and information from the SEND data system, and by prompting tasks where timelines are at risk of being missed.
- Educated in NVQ level 2 or equivalent. Has English and Math’s GCSE.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Recent DBS check.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.