Job Reference: RQ659808
- Tower Hamlets, Greater London
- £347.06 - £456.25 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Accountant for Tower Hamets Council for a temp contract of 3-6 months with a view to extend. This will be supporting Adult Social Care, so previous experience within the team will be essesntial.
Managing the Adult Social Care Team’s budgets and support resource planning for directorates, assessing the implications of service proposals, providing financial modelling and analysis of service options for projects and initiatives
- Ensure the financial implications of change proposals are fully costed and based on sound budget management principles. Prepare financial comments to ensure that the implications of proposals being reported are fully and accurately stated.
- Responsible for supporting the production of papers for Schools Forum, and ensuring senior officers are briefed on the contents.
- Manage the delivery of a proactive finance service to directorates by matrix managing the Accountants to ensure all priorities and deadlines are achieved, and a high quality service provided to all Senior Managers
- Lead on supporting the management, development and maintenance of the Council’s Medium Term Financial Plan and control budgets for revenue and capital. Ensure, through broad and effective consultation and effective impact assessment, that the views of relevant stakeholders are reflected in developing and understanding the impacts of the Council’s delivery plans
- Qualifications: CCAB qualified
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.