Job Reference: 60076
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £14.71 - £14.71 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Senior Administrator to work in Gloucester. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £14.71 per hour. The role involve working from Monday – Friday (9am-5pm).
- To support in managing and leading a team to deliver a comprehensive administration and support function within the service area to meet the needs of customers
- To assist in the allocation of administrative resources to meet the business needs of the service area, supporting the political process and associated meetings and communications through effective partnership working
- To ensure that there are effective, efficient and consistent administration and support standards across the service area, providing support and advice to managers as appropriate
- To build relationships across administrative teams within the organisation.
- To assist in the realisation of business efficiencies and financial savings through the effective use of ICT systems within the service area or through other innovative ways of working
- NVQ in business administration.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.