Senior Administrator – Social Care Team
- Location: Exeter, United States
- Salary: £12.24 - £12.24 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kelby Sharber
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Senior Administrator to work in Exeter, Devon within the children’s social care team. This is a full time position and is paying £12.24 per hour, we are offering fully remote working at the moment but there may be requirement to attend an office base in future
The QARRS Team require confident minute-takers to type up accurate and condensed notations from Child Protection meetings, alongside other administrative responsibilities. Initially, you will be transcribing pre-recorded meetings, but will be required to take minutes during live meetings thereafter. You’ll be working to strict turnaround times to support our crucial Child Protection services. Additional responsibilities may include organising meetings, and distribution of minute-taking assignments across the team. Child Protection meetings are highly sensitive. The hiring manager will brief all interested applicants on what to expect from these meetings as part of the selection process. Some training will be provided but applicants must be able to evidence competent and confidence in note-taking. Presently offered as fully remote working opportunities, but there may be requirement to attend an office base in future.
- Experienced in taking comprehensive and accurate transcriptions, with excellent typing skills
- Ability to identify key information and provide condensed meeting notes to a high standard
- Strong administration and coordination skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong personal resilience and coping skills
- Qualifications: Administration Experience
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current Standard DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.