Senior Care Assistant
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £14 - £14 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 2 Senior Care Assistants to work in Harrow to provide support to people who live within the service.
Full Time Workers Only.
We are keen on a strong candidate that can easily manage the following:
- Lone working
- Good IT skills which include word and excel
- Client support involving personal care
- Rota management
- Petty Cash and finance processing
- Supervise and mentor the staff in their roles.
- Oversee the staff team in all their duties and inform the manager/deputy if any staff are falling short of their responsibilities or allocated duties.
- Be responsible for the induction of new staff following the four-week induction process.
- Ensure that the key workers have all their customer documentation up to date, scanned on to the system and is correctly filed.
- Experience: 2+ years working within the same or similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.