Job Reference: 57517
Senior Commercial Property Manager
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £34.76 - £44.4 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an interim Senior Commercial Property Manager to work in Nottingham. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying from £34.76 – £44.60 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
To proactively support the Council’s corporate asset management plan objectives including providing professional property advice, supporting property related projects and conducting valuations. To ensure the day-to-day management of the Council’s Property Trading Portfolios and support the delivery of creative property solutions that are commercially viable and robust.
- To support the Principal Surveyors and the wider Directorate in driving the Council’s corporate asset management priorities to improve the performance of the Council’s property portfolio. This includes providing professional property advice and expertise to colleagues across the organisation and supporting the Council’s property disposal, acquisition and asset valuation programme and wider regeneration ambitions.
To actively participate in projects that support the corporate asset management objectives
To undertake estate management duties and deal with day-to-day estate management issues with respect to an identified portfolio of Council assets (that includes Associated Partnerships/Joint Ventures and Charitable Trusts). These duties including recovery of arrears, undertaking inspections, tenant liaison, asset management, negotiation with occupiers, purchasers and developers.
To be responsible for the delivery of agreed targets including financial income arising from the management of identified portfolio of assets.
To ensure that professional specialist advice and expertise is provided to the Council to support Service Asset Management decisions that include lease arrangement, valuations and disposals
To ensure that legal, statutory and other relevant provisions including Health and Safety and Risk Assessment affecting the service are observed
- Qualifications: MRICS with post qualification experience suitable to the level of the post.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: References covering the last 2 years and proof of right to work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.