Senior HR Consultant
- Location: Norwich, England
- Salary: £17.05 - £20 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for an interim Senior HR Consultant to work in Norwich. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £17.05 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
To manage the Human Resources (HR)HR Transactions administration team, and act as the lead HR professional to deliver an effective and efficient service in support of the Council’s people management and organisational development strategies and practices and legislative requirements; applying high quality, risk assessed and effective solutions that contribute to the achievement of successful service delivery.
To provide operational HR support and advice to managers and HR colleagues.
To allocate resources and plan the work of the team to ensure customer needs are responded to in a timely manner and resources are used effectively, escalating appropriately if there are conflicts in demands.
Drive the move to greater self-service and self-sufficiency through the identification and implementation of new working arrangements and tools.
- With the Head of Service HR assess demands and develop a programme of work that supports agreed change projects. Support the identification and resolution where appropriate of resource conflicts. Ensure any additional resource that is authorised to obtain with full cost recovery in place.
- Plan the work of the team against the agreed programme and to meet operational support requirements, to ensure customer needs are addressed and resources are effectively used to meet service and Council priorities. Work closely with the Head of Service HR to ensure the end to end process of support to managers or corporate initiatives is managed and delivered effectively so that agreed outcomes are realised on time and to agreed standards.
- Provide senior level, expert advice and guidance on the application of the employment framework so that operational practice and associated documents are informed by best practice and legislative requirements . Identify and propose opportunities to modernise, streamline or otherwise improve the consultancy service.
- Chartered MCIPD qualification or CIPD qualified with equivalent experience.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: 2 x references and proof of right to work in the UK.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.