Job Reference: 61252
Senior Management Information Officer
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £15.8 - £15.8 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Senior Management Information Officer to work in Exeter, Devon. This is a full time position and is paying £15.80 per hour.
To develop, maintain and provide comprehensive management and performance information to Scrutiny, Leadership Team People, Heads of Service and their management teams,operational managers and staff and partner organisations, ensuring the provision of accessible, effective, timely, accurate and quality assured information that they use to manager delivery, improve performance, inform commissioning, appraise staff, enhance outcomes for service users and make statutory returns to government.
- Develop, write (or specify) and produce management information reports to meet statutory reporting requirements, including the provision of data/analysis for self assessment and external service inspections.
- Provision of information, comparative data and the design of templates to facilitate annual target setting exercises.
- Develop, write (or specify) and produce management information,
- performance data and analysis to meet the corporate and strategic needs of Scrutiny and Lead Members, Leadership Team People, Heads of Service and their management teams, partner agencies
- Design, develop, write (or specify) and produce integrated finance and management information reports to meet operational management requirements, liaising accordingly with finance colleagues and operational staff.
- Maintain and ensure the management of risk registers for each Head of Service and their service areas
- Design, develop, write (or specify) and produce management information reports to support policy and service development and improvement, performance review and planning requirements, liaising and working with colleagues within the County Council, partner agencies and providers accordingly.
- Key contributor to performance management identifying areas of poor performance, presenting often complex issues to senior managers; persuading of the need for policy / practice development; introducing new monitoring / reporting systems to support this; target-setting; developing new performance indicators.
- Develop and maintain management information and data quality audit and improvement processes.
- Fulfil responsibilities in change project teams and on change project boards Monthly
- Recommend and specify system, process, IT and policy requirements necessary to meet management information needs.
- Maintain and develop information within the corporate performance monitoring system, ensuring performance indicator information is maintained and liaising with corporate to develop the system.
- Manage specific survey and data gathering activity and projects carried out within the Management Information Team.
- Assess and lead initiatives to improve data quality, including the design and production/specification of data quality reports for use by operational staff, facilitation and delivery of data quality workshops within localities and provide ongoing support and advice to operational staff regarding data quality issues.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.