Job Reference: 57817
Senior Night Care Assitant
- Paisley, Renfrewshire
- £15.5 - £15.5 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Senior Care Assistant to work 3 nights per week in Paisley, Renfrewshire. This is a temporary contract, initially to cover leave.
We are looking to recruit caring, enthusiastic, committed and professional individuals to deliver excellent care to our new and existing residents and be part of a team that is committed to provide long-term and short-term care for our residents.
We are looking for a Senior Care Assistant who will have supervisory duties, help lead a team and work alongside the Team Leader.
- To plan, implement and supervise the provision of quality care in conjunction with Clients.
- To ensure Service Users retain their dignity and individuality.
- To get involved in the general activities of the Home.
- To maintain a safe and secure environment for Service Users, Staff Members and Visitors.
- Qualifications: SVQ Level 2 or 3
- Experience: 2+ years working as a Senior Care Assistant
- Compliance: Up to date SSSC registration and PVG
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.