Senior Occupational Therapist
- Location: Dudley, England
- Salary: £28 - £28 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Health & Social Care are seeking to hire a dedicated and experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to join our extraordinary team in Dudley, UK. The incumbent will be accountable for implementing therapeutic occupational therapy interventions to assist patients in improving their quality of life and performance capabilities.
1. Lead a team of Occupational Therapists, implementing high-quality care and ensuring the practice complies with all regulatory standards.
2. Execute comprehensive patient evaluations, determining their needs and designing suitable therapeutic plans.
3. Educate patients and their families about disease prevention and health promotion activities.
4. Effectively communicate with patients, family members, and other healthcare professionals to ensure that patients are getting the most comprehensive care possible.
5. Develop and implement strategies for enhancing the level of patient care.
6. Engage in continuous professional development activities to maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practice therapeutic interventions in occupational therapy.
7. Documentation and management of patient’s progress.
8. Delegate and supervise tasks and duties to junior staff and students.
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy, or a related field.
2. Current registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
3. Proven experience in occupational therapy, preferably in a senior role.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Familiarity with a variety of assistive technology and rehabilitation tools.
6. Enhanced knowledge of different conditions and how they can affect an individual’s ability to perform daily tasks.
7. Ability to supervise and guide a multidisciplinary team.
This position provides a fantastic opportunity to work in a diverse environment and contribute positively to the lives of patients. If you are a dedicated, compassionate, and experienced Occupational Therapist, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.