Job Reference: 58394
- Swinton, North Yorkshire
- £40 - £40 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Qualified Senior Practitioner to join the Looked after Children Team in Salford. This is initially a 3 month agency post with the possibility of placement extension.
We are looking for a Qualified Senior Practitioner to start an exciting new position in Salford, who will shape and deliver outcomes for the children and families of Salford. We want people who share our passion, people who can think creatively and flexibly, people who have our children at the heart of everything they do, people who recognise the strength of working together.
- Experience: Significant frontline experience of working with children and young people facing complex issues.
- Qualifications: A recognised social work qualification (MA/BA Social work, DipSW or equivalent) and Social Work England registration
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK, Registration with SWE
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w Monday to Friday
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.