- Location: Staffordshire, England
- Salary: £33.3 - £33.3 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Senior Practitioner at Staffordshire City Council
Providing coaching mentoring and support for social workers and social work students and non- social work staff as and when required. In the District this will include day to day line -management and coordinating of PA support to social workers.
About the role
– To carry out a range of social work interventions as allocated by the team manager, embracing a restorative approach to practice and where assessed as safe, support families to develop their own plans via Family meetings or Family Group Conferencing, to maintain children within the support of family networks and professionals
– Promote strength-based relationships in all aspect of work undertaken in the district with staff, partners, colleagues and children and families
– To provide the day to day line-management and coordination of PA Support to social workers with utilising the support of Business Administrative Lead for professional advise and guidance.
– Promoting and ensuring that family Group Conference and family meetings are offered to all families that are allocated. Ensure as part of assessment and plans to support families that Family Group Conferences/Family Meetings are offered to all families allocated
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.