Job Reference: 62952
Senior Refurbishment Officer
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £15.97 - £15.97 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Senior Refurbishment Officer to work for Gloucestershire County Council based in Mitcheldean.This position is full time (37 hours per week) and is paying £15.97 per hour.
GIS Healthcare supports individuals to remain independent in their own homes and hospital discharges. The post holder will motivate
and give direction to the Refurbishment team and to develop and maintain quality based operating methods and processes that meet
the needs of both the internal and external customers in a cost-effective manner.
- To ensure that any necessary administrative processes
which support the service area’s activities are carried out
effectively in order to meet objectives
- Carry out development interviews and plans with
production team members.
- Deliver staff training and support them in their development
throughout the job role
- Be technically responsible for the routine renovation of
products in compliance with the manufacturer’s
- Provide technical support and oversee the assembling,
refurbishment and repairs for standard and specialist
- Report plant or machinery breakdowns to the relevant
- Oversee the transportation of goods between the
Mitcheldean and Gloucester site
- Undertake repairs, cleaning, maintenance checks and
assembly of powered medical aids and keep copies of all
relevant testing records for the specified time period.
- Take instruction from and refer queries and problems to
your appropriate manager/Team Leader.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is maintained and serviced
- Maintain accurate output and costing information
- Communicate effectively with other departments on
- Ensure daily workloads are carried out in an effective and
- Monitor quality control and output of health equipment
- Support staff to ensure high value and key equipment has
been serviced to the required standard.
- Operate a bespoke Computer System in production and
stores and be familiar with all procedures.
- Undertake any duties commensurate with the post as
required by Senior Management
- Experience: Experience of supervising staff.
- Experience in administration and using administrative management systems.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Customer focus and experience delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience working in a busy environment.
- Experience of working within a production or refurbishment environment
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.