Senior Social Worker
- Location: Walsall, West Midlands
- Salary: £29.99 - £29.99 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently looking for an experienced, professional Senior Social Worker for a position located in Walsall, UK. The successful applicant will play a pivotal role in upgrading our social service operations and implementing strategies that will ensure efficient service delivery to our clients.
1. Undertake comprehensive assessments of individuals and their families where their needs require multi-agency provision to sustain treatment plans.
2. Coordinate and deliver multi-agency interventions with individuals and their families to bring about positive change in their lives.
3. Work collaboratively with colleagues and other professionals to ensure optimum utilisation of available resources, avoiding duplication of provision.
4. Offer professional, comprehensive casework to a caseload involving the assessment, interpretation and analysis of complex social and personal problems.
5. Prepare for and represent the service in court proceedings, case conferences, reviews and planning meetings; take appropriate follow-up action, and record proceedings accurately.
6. Uphold the rights of clients to a high quality service in line with national standards and best practice and to act as their advocate when needed.
7. Provide evidence-based expert testimony and ensure that all professional activities are conducted in a responsible and ethical manner.
– A professional qualification in Social Work (e.g., CQSW, DipSW, BA or MA in Social Work).
– HCPC registration.
– A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a social work environment.
– Excellent assessment, decision making and communication skills.
– Ability to work under pressure and cope with change and unpredictability.
– Knowledge and understanding of the latest legislation, regulations, and guidance related to social work.
– Enhanced DBS disclosure.
The successful candidate must display commitment, passion, and understanding, demonstrating behaviours in line with our values at all times. If you find yourself suitable for this role and are passionate about working with people in need, we look forward to your application.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.