Senior Social Worker
- Location: London, England
- Salary: £38 - £38 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michele Dawson
Seven Social Care is seeking an experienced and qualified Senior Social Worker to join our well-established social work team based in London, UK.
As a Senior Social Worker, you will be responsible for providing high-quality, evidence-based interventions and support to vulnerable children, young people and families to improve their outcomes.
The rate of pay for this role is £38+ P/H.
– Conducting thorough assessments of children and young people’s needs and developing care plans, tailored to their individual requirements.
– Undertaking direct work with children, young people and their families to ensure that agreed interventions achievable outcomes are met.
– Collaborating with professionals within statutory and voluntary agencies in assessing, planning and providing a range of services to children, young people and their families.
– Managing and coaching a team of Social Workers, providing oversight, feedback and development opportunities to aid in their development.
– Acting as a point of referral and support for Child Protection and Looked After Children cases.
– Participating in the provision of a duty service on a rota basis as required.
– A degree/diploma in Social Work and a valid Social Work England registration.
– A minimum of 5 years of post-qualifying experience in a similar role within statutory children’s social care.
– Good knowledge of relevant legislation and national guidance, including the Children Act 1989 and 2004.
– Experience in working with children and young people who have complex needs, including disabilities, mental health needs and substance misuse issues.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills to share complex information with a range of stakeholders.
– Excellent team-work and management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively across various teams.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.