Job Reference: 62711
Senior Solicitor (Litigation)
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London
- £45 - £45 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Senior Solicitor (Litigation) at London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Council
To contribute to the efficient and cost-effective delivery of legal services within a culture of customer focus, continuous improvement, service excellence and employee development.
In particular to provide professional/technical advice and guidance in civil and criminal litigation to colleagues, managers and partner agencies to contribute to delivery of the council’s objectives and priorities.
Lead by example in modelling and embedding the council’s values and behaviours, working collaboratively with colleagues, partners and other stakeholders to help build a sustainable highly effective organisation and develop our reputation as a successful council delivering great value for its residents
- Conduct proceeding in the County Court, High Court, Crown Court and Magistrate Court or any other Tribunal and comply with applicable time limits. The post holder’s case load may include high profile, politically sensitive and financially weighted cases.
- Appear as the Council’s advocate in Courts, Tribunals, Inquiries or other hearings as appropriate.
- Draft, prepare and collate pleadings, witness statements, summonses, complaints, indictments and other legal documentation. Advise on law and evidence.
- Brief Counsel in accordance with the Legal Services’ procedures and, when necessary, attend conference with Counsel.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.