Senior Transport Planner
- Location: Hammersmith & Fulham, England
- Salary: £300 - £300 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Senior Transport Planner at London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Council
Role is primarily in development.
– Liaise and coordinate with all Council departments such as Economy, Regeneration, Planning and other divisions of the council to ensure strategic priorities and negotiations achieve the Councils agenda.
– Negotiate and advise as highway authority on pre-planning advice, planning and development applications and deliver on the Council’s needs in respect of Development Management, Transport Policy, Planning, Local Plan, Transport Sustainability, AQ and Climate Change.
– Gather and collate the collective knowledge of the division to inform negotiations with developers and applicants and to secure contributions to mitigate against, impacts; and to advise and negotiate on behalf of the Council, with developers and their professional representatives on such issues.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.