- Location: Southwark, Greater London
- Salary: £18.38 - £18.38 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Service Manager to work in Southwark SE1 1LB. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying from £18.38 per hour with umbrella options available.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team based across various premises to achieve service outcomes
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office Packages.
- Demonstrable experience of managing accommodation based support services for clients who have complex and challenging mental health issues.
- Knowledge of methods of assessing, formulating, implementing, recording, reviewing and auditing service users’ support and safety assessment plans.
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and how to implement policy in practice.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.