Job Reference: HAF-004537
- Hammersmith & Fulham, Greater London
- £387.53 - £500 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Service Manager for Hammersmith and Fulham Council. This is a temporary contract initially based in their Highways and Transport Service
To be responsible for the delivery of the Council’s Capital Project programme service. To be responsible for the delivery the Council’s Section 106, Section 278 and all private works programme and along with colleagues, manage the delivery of a range of highways asset management initiatives and to help create the Council’s 5-year plan aligned with the Council’s core visions.
- Manage the budgets for the Capital Programme in excessive of between £5 – £10 million a year, assessment of all contractor claims, reviewing external funding streams and including producing monthly monitoring reports for the Assistant Director and Finance
- To ensure the Council is compliant with current legislation relevant to the Team’s service including codes of practices, Highways Act 1980, New Roads and Street Works Act 1991, Traffic Management Act 2014, Road Traffic Regulations 1984, Flood Water Management Act 2010 and Town and Country Planning Act 1990 including required codes of practice and statutory instruments where applicable to the role
- Supervise the work, ensure productivity and effective performance of the staff within the Team
- The monitoring and regular review of the Team’s work programme, budget management, core priorities, working methods and procedures
- To manage officers responsible for project delivery and to commission and manage consultants and contractors
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Experience: Working in Transport and Highways industry at management level, proven knowledge and experience of current legislations including the Highways Act 1980, New Roads and Street Works Act 1991, Traffic Management Act 2014, Road Traffic Regulations 1984, Flood Water Management Act 2010 and Town and Country Planning Act 1990 including required codes of practice and statutory instruments
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.