Job Reference: RQ740048
- Haringey, Greater London
- £22.15 - £27.65 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Service Manager for Rough Sleepers for Haringey Council for a temp contract initially.
As Service Manager you will be work as part of a team to deliver Haringey’s newest supported accommodation service, Olive Morris Court . Olive Morris Court provides 31 self-contained accommodation units for single adults affected by rough sleeping.
As Service Manager you will oversee the smooth day to day management of Olive Morris Court; providing high quality accommodation residents facing multiple disadvantage. You will empower your teams to deliver intensive, trauma-informed, interventions around housing, health, wellbeing and employment to achieve positive outcomes and move on from the service.
- To manage staff rotas that ensure the provision of 24/7 service at Olive Morris Court
- To provide advice and assistance to deputy managers and project workers in day-to-day case work to ensure they are undertaking high quality casework in a timely manner.
- To model and share good practice in move-on planning, relational support approaches, incident handling, risk management and trauma-informed practice
- To maintain a high level of knowledge, experience and skill of homelessness issues and housing options and working with clients with complex needs.
- To share responsibility for move- on including overseeing all cases, leading on complex long stay cases and organizing case conferences where required.
- To be responsible for evaluating staff performance, including probationary assessments, performance appraisals and sickness absence procedures in line with Council’s policies.
- To manage complaints and undertake investigations and in line with procedures as required.
- To provide regular support and supervision of staff.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.