Sessional Worker – Teaching Assistant
- Location: Hammersmith & Fulham, England
- Salary: £17 - £17 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Sessional Worker – Teaching Assistant at London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Council
Providing support to Residents with Learning Disabilities in an Educational, Health, and Well-being Hub. To provide quality care for Vulnerable Residents, in the Service, and in the Community
To deliver excellent support to vulnerable adults with a Learning Disability who also have a physical disability, Autism, Challenging Behaviour, Mental Health, Dementia.
To support residents but qualified in report writing, writing up sessions
- Support every Adult through a personalised approach to enable them to stay safe, achieve, and ensure their wellbeing.
- Assisting our Residents in identifying progression opportunities and providing on-going transition support for those moving into Ashchurch Centre, college, employment, apprenticeships or further learning. Being able to live the life they want.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.