Short Breaks Coordinator
- Location: Lambeth, England
- Salary: £25.8 - £25.8 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Short Breaks Coordinator at London Borough of Lambeth Council paying £25.80
This post is to manage and coordinate the Short Breaks offer in Lambeth. This involves working with a range of stakeholders including families, service providers, schools, and social workers to ensure the smooth running of the service.
1. You will manage referrals coming in, liaise with providers regarding availability of provision, keep records regarding who is accessing the service, and support with payments to providers, and contract management of the service.
2. We are looking for a dynamic individual who has a clear understanding of Short Breaks provisions for disabled children and is able to work jointly with colleagues in overseeing commissioned services.
3. You should be a team player but also able to work on your own initiative as you will be required to develop projects and adapt to the new legislative changes taking place writing literature for newsletters and developing spreadsheets.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.