Job Reference: 58310
Social Care Assessor
- Chester, Cheshire
- £13.18 - £16.41 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Care Assessor to start a new temporary contract in Chester. The contract is initially for 3 months with the possibility of placement extension.
We are looking for someone to work as a member of the Home Assessment Team providing intervention to people undergoing a period of Reablement. Working alongside Reablement staff, identifying where an individual’s needs can be enhanced with the aim of them achieving their identified goals and remaining independent for longer
- Carry out an asset-based approach in assessing individuals who may be in need of support or low-level equipment and to determine whether they have eligible needs under the care act.
- To support and empower adults to enhance their quality of life, maximise their potential and to continue to develop independence skills within their own homes through accurate goal planning and review and to identify any areas of risk.
Work with an individual to identify what is important to them, what their goals and strengths are, whilst identifying any physical, environmental, and mental barriers to their medical condition /vulnerability.
Maintain client records/systems electronically to ensure that information on activity is accurately maintained, enabling up to date statistical information to be available to monitor service demands and to facilitate service development and planning
- Experience: Previous experience of working in a health or social care environment or similar setting including working with people with adult care needs in their own home
- Qualifications: NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care equivalent.
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK, Registration with SWE.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w Monday to Friday
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.