Job Reference: 50340
Social Care Assessor – Adult Social Care
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- £19.57 - £19.57 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Social Care Assessor to work with Liverpool City Council. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £19.05 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
The Social Care Assessor is part of the adult Social Care team /Integrated Health and Social Care Team, which provides a service to the community on a specialist or locality basis.
- Implement support plans
- Evaluate/review support plans
- Identify safeguarding concerns
- Promote self-directed support with service users and carers to identify own solutions
- Provide information and advice to enable individuals to access universal services
- To assist service users in supported self-assessment process
- To carry out needs led Care Act Assessments /reviews for adults who are experiencing difficulties while undertaking activities of everyday life
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.