Job Reference: MA102
Social Care Assessor
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- £15.71 - £24.27 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Care Assessor to start a new temporary contract with Wavertree OSS, in the bustling city of Liverpool.
Key Responsibilities of a Social Care Assessor:
- To identify situations whereby adults are at risk and complete appropriate safeguarding referrals.
- To explain personal budgets clearly to adults and carers and promote direct payments. To be aware of the Council’s charging policy and procedures and to inform adults and their carers that they maybe charged for services.
- To participate in supervision, training, and team meetings.
- To work with adults or carers to develop and agree Care and Support Plans (including in an emergency), to promote well-being by meeting eligible, unmet needs. To ensure these plans use Council resources to best effect and that authorisation is provided where necessary.
- To complete person-centred reviews of the intended outcomes in the Care and Support Plan and agree if anything needs to change. To identify if the person’s needs have changed and if a reassessment is required.
- Regular £15.71 – £19.57
- Waking night £19.48 – £24.27
- Experience: Previous experience of working in a health or social care environment or similar setting including working with people with adult care needs in their own home
- Qualifications: NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care equivalent.
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK, Registration with SWE.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w Monday to Friday
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.