Job Reference: 62856
Social Care Facilitator
- Walsall, West Midlands
- £15.26 - £15.26 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Care Facilitator in Walsall Council
- Within the context of self-directed support and personalisation work as a member of a multi-skilled team responsible for meeting the assessment, care management and support needs of vulnerable adults
- Contribute to effective support planning to enable citizens and carers to make their own decisions by exercising choice, encouraging independence and access to community resources to meet their assessed needs.
- To facilitate and contribute to the assessment of the needs of vulnerable adults and their carer’s, feeding into the process of specialist and more complex assessments, in line with the principles of self-directed support and single assessment.
- To support citizens to promote their health, wellbeing, choice and control with full regard to their mental capacity.
- To undertake allocated care management duties.
- To communicate and engage with service users and their family/carers in a person centred approach.
- To work closely with other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Care Facilitator who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.