Social Care Practitioner
- Location: Ruthin, Wales
- Salary: £17.4 - £17.4 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Social Care Practitioner to work in Ruthin, Denbighshire. This position is initially for a period of 6 weeks and is paying £17.40 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company). The working hours are 08:30 – 17:00 from Monday – Friday.
The Social Care Practitioner will provide a comprehensive professional front line customer service within a locality team. Working with Social Workers and Occupational Therapists and other multi-disciplinary team members, they will undertake a broad range of tasks with service users and their carers to achieve definitive outcomes to maximise potential and regain independence.
The individual will provide a comprehensive advice and information service to the general public, other professionals and stakeholders.
They will also perform the role of a care coordinator, arranging for involvement from Health and Social Care professionals, co-workers and support staff as necessary.
- Basic community care assessment, reassessment and review; functional assessments; environmental assessment; risk assessments for staff deployment
- Comprehensive service planning to meet a range of needs
- Reablement support planning
- Minor adaptations
- Hearing impairment management
- Identification and need for a wide range of community equipment to assist in daily living to include Telecare
- Supporting care home/alternative day care/social interaction/inclusion admissions and facilitating discharge
- D A recognised qualification in health or social care at QCF Level 3 or equivalent.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.