Social Care Practitioner
- Location: Denbighshire, Wales
- Salary: £13.91 - £17.4 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Elmas Zarif
Seven Social Care are currently seeking a Social Care Practitioner, this role is based in Denbighshire.
- To provide a comprehensive professional front line customer service within a locality team.
- To perform the role of a care coordinator, arranging for involvement from Health and Social Care professionals, co-workers, and support staff as necessary.
- Basic community care assessment, reassessment, and review; functional assessments; environmental assessment; risk assessments for staff deployment.
- Supporting care home/alternative day care/social interaction/inclusion admissions and facilitating discharge.
- No Qualifications needed.
- Awareness of safeguarding adults and children guidance and policy.
- An understanding of and respect for confidentiality in relation to all aspects of work.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.