Job Reference: 57846
Social Care Worker
- Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- £14.86 - £14.86 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a full-time Social Care Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Rochdale.
We are seeking to appoint a Social Care Worker to join the Cared for Children Service. Working within the Cared for children Teams, you will:
- Assess the needs of individual children & their families for social care service
Design & arrange for the provision of appropriate care service
Provide direct social work assistance to children & families
Establish & develop effective collaborative working relationships with other agencies in pursuance of effective service position.
– Manage a case load as directed
– Effectively review & plan work with children & families.
– Maintain records of work undertaken, case notes etc & to produce reports etc in accordance with established administrative policies & procedures.
– In conjunction with children, young people, their parents & carers, design packages of family support & to review & monitor these packages at regular intervals & adjust accordingly.
– To provide a direct advice, support & counselling service to enable families to stay together wherever possible.
- Experience: Experience of direct work with vulnerable children and young people.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 or above
- Compliance: Up to date Enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 37 hours per week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.