Social Value Coordinator
- Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
- Salary: £20.45 - £20.45 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is looking for an empathetic and dedicated Social Value Coordinator to join our team in Sunderland.
As a Social Value Coordinator, you will support the development and implementation of Sunderland’s approach to Community Wealth Building, responsible for creating partnerships and coordinating mechanisms to bring forward social value opportunities, working with city partners and businesses, to enable social value resources to be accessed to support the capacity building of the Sunderland voluntary and community sector and wider communities. You will simplify the approach to Social Value matching up supply and demand targeting investment into communities, meeting identified community needs.
Rate of Pay: £20.45 per hour
We offer competitive rates of pay and ongoing training and development opportunities.
Shift Pattern: 37.5 hours per week
The working hours are Monday – Friday from 09:00 am – 17:00 pm.
- Maximise resources from council expenditure, investors, developers and local businesses in order to increase investment in Sunderland’s communities and its Voluntary and Community Sector
- Develop a Sunderland Partnership-Led Social Value Model and implement a social value grant and wider support programme in Sunderland
- Support the Area Arrangements Team in the development and delivery of initiatives to ensure the effective delivery of the Community Wealth Strategy which in turn must support the delivery of the five Area Plans
- Communicate the aims and outcomes of the Sunderland partnership-led social value model and grant and wider support programme, to a wide variety of stakeholders and be passionate about realising life-changing opportunities for local people
- Work closely with Sunderland Voluntary Sector Alliance to analyse gaps in services and support available within communities
- Set up and facilitate meetings with developers/investors in the city to identify and match up social value opportunities in a targeted way
- Experience working within a similar role
- 2 x references and proof of right to work in the UK
- Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2300+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.