Social Work Assistant
- Location: Aylesbury, England
- Salary: £20 - £21 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Maya Maddison
Seven Social Care ihas several positions available for a Childrens and Families Social Work Assistant to work in the Amersham, High Wycombe or Aylesbury area.
This offers a compeitive pay rate of £20 – £21 P/H Umbrella
A member of a countywide team of staff engaged in the organisation and delivery of services to protect and promote the welfare of children in need of social services in Buckinghamshire.
To contribute to or maintain such records as are required by policy and good
Prepare reports and deal with other documentation as necessary and appropriate.
Liaise with staff within and outside the Department in order to gather information
and assist care planning processes.
To participate in case discussions, reviews and other relevant team activities.
Contribute as appropriate to practice and service developments.
Attend departmental and inter-agency meetings as required.
Maintain an up to date knowledge and awareness of policies and procedures.
Take advantage of opportunities provided for further training.
Utilise new technology applications relevant to the role and conduct of work.
- Qualifications: Ideally and NVQ Level 3 in Social/Health care, but you can be considered with strong support work experience.
- Experience: Support Work or Family Support Work experience or working in a residential setting with Children and Families.
- Compliance: Up to date Passport and DBS
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.